Placement Process /Application Processing Steps/:
Step 1: Applicant submits the Application with one page Resume and Essay (Cover Letter) and submits Application Fee $150.
Step 2: Travel Inn will arange English test. Set up an English Test and phone interview.
Step 3: Create an invoice for Applicant. Applicant must pay 50 % of program fee.
Step 4: Placement search and arranging placement interviews
Step 5: Processing Placement Paperwork and Issuing J1 Application. Applicant will be asked to pay rest of the program fee.
Step 6: Visa interview and pre-departure orientation
Step 7: Begin Internship/Training program
- Filled Application form provided by Travel Inn Ltd.
- Covering letter for the position applicant applies (printed in English).
- Resume printed in English with photo (SMILE) and Essay.
- Certificate of employment (professional certificate), copies of transcripts or student status (notarized copy, if applicable).
- Copy of certificate of a language center, if any.
- 2 references/recommendation letters from a previous employer/educational institution/official body (must be printed and translated into English).
- A photocopy of passport.
- Copies of old U.S. visas, including J-1 visa IAP-66 Form (old form), if applicable
- Proof of financial coverage for the period of stay in the U.S. that covers the length of training (at least $1000 – 1200 per month)
The J 1 visa is used by individuals going to the United States under the sponsorship of government agencies, schools, and private organizations for variety of educational, cultural, and professional activities. Sponsors are designated by the U.S. Department of State to issue the Certificate of Eligibility – DS 2019 Form. It is not possible for an individual to make his/her own arrangements for J1 visa. Either an American sponsoring agency or an employer must be involved.
Our agency works together with American sponsor organization and help participants locate employment.
The final step involves an interview with a consular officer at the U.S. Embassy in Sofia, which our agency will help you to arrange. The purpose of the interview is to ensure that the participants meet the requirements of the program and are eligible to receive visas. For more information on visa requirements, please visit: http://bulgaria.usembassy.gov/general_information_niv.html