Total Program Fee: $995
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE FEE
- Assistance with documentation.
- Assistance with finding employer.
- Guidance and advice during application process.
- Guidance and advice while applicant is employed in the U.S.A.
WHAT DOCUMENTS WILL BE PROVIDED TO W&T PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS:
- Form DS 2019 – needed to apply for J1 visa
- Social Security Letter – needed to apply for the Social Security number
- Employer Letter
- Insurance Brochure
- Student Handbook
- Exchange Visitor Program Welcome Brochure
- Blue Registration and Responsibilities Card
- Program Identity Card
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE FEE
- Round trip to the U.S.
- Meeting at the airport.
- Travel expenses to the final destination in the U.S.
- Any daily living, personal expenses.
Applicants who cancel their program for any reason before arrival will be assessed a $300 fee.
In the event of visa denial, sponsor organization must be notified in no more than 5 business days after the denial and must received the unused DS2019 form and a copy of appropriate pages in the student’s passport indicating the visa denial no more then 20 days after the denial or there will be no refund fee.
There is no refund of SEVIS fees.
If the applicant cancels after arrival in the U.S. there is no refund due.
No refund can be processed without Form DS-2019 being returned.